One more week, another week in retrospect, Roadshow reader. Last week, we introduced you to our newwith which we will spend a whole year. We also put ourselves in the control of the Volkswagen Atlas to make an in-depth review, and have reviewed numerous follow-up news .
Here is a summary of the overall automotive grade that happened from 1 to 7 December.
2019 Volkswagen Atlas
Americans love big SUVs, but that's precisely what Volkswagen is not aware of. Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin discovered that this big guy is a solid choice, but there are still some things he did not really love.
2019 BMW 330i
Get to know the newest car we will spend a whole year with. Roadshow staff welcomed the BMW 330i from our long-term fleet in 2019, and social media analyst Daniel Golson shared his initial opinions following a hike from Michigan to Wisconsin at Bimmer. Nick Miotke, Associate Producer of the Roadshow, also described how it was a wonderful camera car.
2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata's 30th Anniversary Edition
Boy, are they growing up fast? It's been 30 years since the Mazda Miata entered the scene, and today it's synonymous with the ideals that Mazda instills in the sports car. Managing editor Steven Ewing says it's sweeter than ever.
- : The roadshow staff chose their favorite snow tires as we plunged into the cold, icy months known as winter.
- : The British sports car bowed with a new look for 2021 and some other improvements.
- : We have collected every detail we know about the electric pickup and stored it in a convenient location.
- : The latest James Bond movie is pretty athletic some great cars, and we've all broken down in the first trailer.
- : The GT-R in super-limited will be delivered to customers from the end of next year. and Nissan showed some of the amazing colors that customers have chosen.
- : A newly discovered problem with the Takata airbag is causing automakers to initiate new investigations into affected cars. BMW has instructed the owners of older models to park them until an update is done.
Reviews Editor Emme Hall has figured out how to end up in the dark in a Nissan Destination Frontier 2019 when you're ready to re-contact Mother Nature.
Cars speak with us in their own language and all moving parts fail. Editor-in-chief Brian Cooley has five signs that tell you it's time to examine things more closely.
Weis and far. These were two buzz words after Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin had collaborated with the Volkswagen Atlas in 2019. If you have readsit back and watch the video to get a better feel for VW's big SUV.