Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz, where users answer questions and have the chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon quiz for September 11, 2020 is now live and the winner can win a Samsung Galaxy Buds +. Amazon tests focus on product trivia and offer customers the opportunity to win exciting prizes. The prices for these tests range from free products (including cell phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay Balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon Quiz to Get the Samsung Galaxy Buds +.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 11th | Answer and win an LG W30 Pro smartphone
Information on today̵
7;s Amazon quiz
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Samsung Galaxy Buds +
- Amazon Quiz Date: September 11, 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Date of declaration of the winners list: To be announced
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 12 | Answer and win Rs. 20,000
Answers to the Amazon Quiz Today – Prizes and Odds of Winning
There is a Samsung Galaxy Buds + that will be awarded in this Amazon quiz competition. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants who correctly answer all questions. Eligible are those who meet the eligibility criteria specified in the mobile app and who follow the steps described in the section “Details about the competition and how to participate”. Don’t forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz with #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Answers: December 24th Answers; Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab
How do I play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an offer only for Amazon Apps. We therefore recommend downloading and installing the Amazon Android or iOS app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon app and log into your Amazon account (create an account if you don’t have an Amazon account yet).
- Step 3: how do I go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the home page and scroll down on the Amazon app> Deals> click Amazon Quiz 8am to 12pm. Another way to get to the Amazon Quiz page is to click Menu> Programs and Features> FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click on the Amazon Quiz banner and start the quiz by tapping the “Start” button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the daily Amazon quiz in order to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After you have correctly answered all of today’s questions about the Amazon Quiz, you can enter the raffle for the winners of the Amazon Quiz
- Step 7: The winners of the Amazon Quiz drawing will be announced on the date the list of winners is declared
You can find the Amazon quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
If you are an Android user, the Amazon Quiz can be found in the Amazon app menu:
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today January 27th Answers: Are you winning? 20000 Pay Balance
Today’s Amazon Quiz Contest
September 11, 2020 Answers to the Amazon Quiz
Question 1. Skyroot Aerospace was the first successful Indian private company to build a domestic rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Answer 1: CV Raman
Question 2. The well-known poet Rahat Indori, who died recently, was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Answer 2: Urdu
Question 3. To which Gharana was Pandit Jasraj, the legendary Indian classical singer who recently passed away?
Answer 3: Mewati Gharana
Question 4. Who did Joe Biden name as his fellow vice president in the US President’s race?
Answer 4: Kamala Harris
Question 5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as president and prime minister?
Answer 5: Sri Lanka