Publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software are released Border areas 3 For the platforms PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series, the company announced. Users who own the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of the game can upgrade to the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series version at no additional charge, including downloadable content and save files.
Border areas 3 runs in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second in single player mode on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and offers cooperative play with three and four players and a split screen on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
In addition, vertical split-screen and cross-play versions are offered for both current and next generation versions Border areas 3.
Finally, it was announced that another paid downloadable content is planned for 2020 that will bring a new game mode, additional skill tree for every Vault hunter, and more. Read more about it here.
Border areas 3 is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, as well as for Stadia.
Comments on Gematsu are welcome and encouraged. However, we ask that you follow a number of simple guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, there is no need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Include the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don̵
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without prior notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.