قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Technology

Technology

These eBooks help you build your own robots for less than $ 20

Humans are dead Humans are dead We used toxic gases And we poisoned their donkeys – Fleeing the Conchords, "robots" Robots are going to conquer the world. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow. But … they are coming. Soon. What is the best way to avoid Robo-Pokalypse? Well, of course, as one of the creators of the raging machine. …

Read More »

Headphones and a hybrid laptop

In this holiday season Plugged introduces a very special advent calendar. Over the course of 12 days, we share a selection of sweet and sweet deals. You can thank us later. Do you want the Advent offers of yesteryear? You can find this post here. So let's go! On the fourth day of TNW's gig, the nice team gave it …

Read More »

Bizarre "dark liquid" with negative mass could dominate the universe

It's embarrassing, but astrophysicists are the first to admit it. Our best theoretical model can only explain 5 percent of the universe. The remaining 95 percent are known to consist almost entirely of invisible, unknown material called dark energy and dark matter. Although there are a billion trillion stars in the observable universe, they are actually extremely rare. The two …

Read More »

The Fnatic miniSTREAK is a solid gaming keyboard for under $ 100

Players and writers are equal in one important point: they are both very critical of the keyboards used. As someone sitting in the middle of this particular Venn diagram, I was thrilled when Fnatic offered me the opportunity to review the miniSTREAK compact gaming keyboard . The Fnatic miniSTREAK is ideal for gamers looking for an authentic mechanical keyboard experience, …

Read More »

Facebook's privacy issues: a summary | technology

Facebook announced on Friday that it could affect up to 6.8 million users, so app developers can see photos uploaded by users but never posted. However, this was hardly the first step the social media giant had to send about data and security lately. In March, a whistleblower reported that Cambridge Analytica had abused the personal Facebook data of 50 …

Read More »

The newest DLC from Black Ops 4

The latest DLC addition to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 A zombies mode called "Dead of the Night", is a campy, extraordinary card that is filled with undead chaos very famous actor. I had the opportunity to speak with one of them: Charles Dance, which our readers will probably recognize most easily as Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones …

Read More »

Neutral hi-fi headphone with which you can actually commute

The Focal Elegia is not a typical high-end headphone. After the successful Utopia and Clear, the Elegia is Focal Audio's first entry into the closed high-end market. Closed-top headphones have traditionally been a rarity in the high-end market, simply because physics makes it harder to reduce resonances and distortions with closed headphones, and limits the sense of space compared to …

Read More »