Disney relies on the streaming service of 2019, called Disney +.
The Companyand will instead make its own service the exclusive home for many Disney movies, television programs, and possibly other streaming content.
You may think, "No, Disney, I do not want to pay another monthly fee," but that's the direction the entertainment business is going. Netflix seems to play original shows and movies weekly. Hulu (which will be majority owned by Disney) is home to many broadcast network shows. CBS pumps its CBS All Access service with and other original programs. (Disclosure: CBS is the parent company of CNET.) And DC Entertainment now has its DC Universe streaming service full of DC shows, movies, and comics.
Is the Disney + Streaming Service 201
What is the Disney streaming service?
The Disney Streaming service is a competitor to services such as Netflix. Customers can sign up for an undisclosed monthly fee to access Disney's TV shows, movies, and other videos.
When is the release date?
You may have been waiting longer than: Disney says it will be shot until the end of 2019.
How much will it cost?
Disney has yet to announce prizes for its streaming service, but.
Disney boss Bob Iger said in November 2017 that his company's service price will "reflect the fact that it will have significantly less volume," but intends to balance it with high-quality programs from across his realm.  clone "/>
The Clone Wars gets a new season, exclusive to Disney's upcoming streaming service.
Video screenshot by Bonnie Burton / CNET
Shows and Movies: What can I see?
Disney plans to make Disney + the online home for all its family-friendly content, while Hulu – which will control Disney after acquiring 21st Century Fox – will be subscribing to more edgy, more adult-focused plans. Disney + will be the only place where you can stream all of Disney's theatrically released films from 2019 onwards. It also includes content from the Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and National Geographic brands. In fact, the app is organized according to these categories.
In addition to live action shows and films, the animation is said to be "integral to Disney," said CEO Bob Iger, and Disney + will have original behind-the-scenes documentaries. From the extensive library of Disney's previous catalog, Disney + is designed to provide "unprecedented access," but we do not know exactly what is included or omitted.
We know that the service will include shows and films such as:
- New Season (Exclusive to This Service)
- Marvel films, starting with the Captain of 2019
- Star Wars Movies, beginning with 2019
- Pixar Movies, beginning with  called The Mandalorian, developed by Jon Favreau
- A Star Wars Rogue One prequel TV series starring Diego Luna
- A focused on the Avengers character Loki with Tom Hiddleston
- Possible Marvel series, the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), according to Variety
- possible Marvel series, the Buckey Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Sam Wilson aka Falcon (Anthony Mackie), according to Slashfilm
- an animated series based on based Pixar's Monsters Inc.
- A documentary about Walt Disney Imagineering
- Timmy Failure movie directed by Tom McCarthy of Spotlight
- A live action lady and the tramp remake
- The Sword in the Stone remake [19659025NoelleeinFilmmitAnnaKendrick
- Togo, a Huskies movie with Willem Defoe
- Three men and a baby remake
- The Paper Magician movie
- Stargirl movie
- A high school musical Series
- A Possible Muppets Series
What shows and movies would you like to show in Disney's streaming service? Put it in the comment section and we will update this post with more information as it becomes available.
This entry was first published on 27 August 2018 and is regularly updated as more news appears.
: Here's what we know about the latest Skywalker movie, from cast to release date and title.
: Grab your pager and get ready to return to the 1990s with the latest Marvel heroine.