Updated: September 10, 2020, 7:58:52 p.m.
Last week, India-based nCore Games announced that they were about to launch an action game called FAU-G for Indian consumers. Many referred to the game as an Indian alternative to PUBG Mobile, which was banned in India a few days ago, but FAU-G is not a battle royale game and therefore not an alternative to PUBG Mobile.
There’s still time to get the FAU-G game out, but before that, you need to check out these five facts about the upcoming Made in India game.
5 facts about the FAU-G game
* The first fact you need to know is that FAU-G is not the result of the PUBG Mobile ban. In a phone interview with indianexpress.com, Vishal Gondal, one of the founders of nCore Games, said the game has been in development for the past few months. The game should be in the works since May-June 2020.
* FAU-G is not an alternative to PUBG Mobile, which was recently banned in the country and poses a threat to national security. In contrast to PUBG, FAU-G will not be a battle royale game. The game will keep players informed about important events in the country like the clash in the Galwan Valley and the worth of Indian soldiers. The first episode is based on the incident in the Galwan Valley.
* FAU-G game developer nCore Games is also working on two other games, including one based on music and one based on cricket. The music game will be released later this month, while the cricket game will be released around the time the IPL begins.
* nCore Games announced that 20 percent of net sales will be donated to BharatKeVeer Trust. In particular, the name FAU-G is the brainchild of actor Akshay Kumar and the play is developed under the direction of the Bollywood actor.
* The game developer claims that FAU-G is developed by highly skilled and capable developers at nCore Games and will be just as good as PUBG or other international games.
📣 The Indian Express is on the telegram now. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay up to date on the latest headlines
Download the Indian Express App for the latest technology news.