Learn about Mythic Mike in this year's GamesBeat Decides podcast. Mike Minotti, co-host and GamesBeat editor, loves to raid and in this episode you'll learn all about it.
Mike also spent the last week playing Yoshi's Crafted World and The Division 2. He finds Nintendo's platformer too airy, but that Ubisoft created his online loot shooter to this point. Co-presenter and PC gaming editor Jeffrey Grubb is in the meantime playing the breakout indie hit Factory Town.
In the news, the crew talks about Halo coming to the PC, a bunch of new DLCs, and why Sony does not buy Take-Two.
Come to us, right?
Here's what we're talking about:
- Yoshi's Crafted World
- The Division 2
- World of Warcraft
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Comes to PC
- Devil May Cry 5 Sales
- Heaven Without Heaven: Beyond
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Back 4 Blood
- Xbox now plays PC games by be streamed to a local rig.
- Valve Expands Steam Link for Streaming Outside Your Network
- Google Makes Something Hardcore for the GDC
- Sony Acquires Nothing Take-Two