People in India have been waiting eagerly for Spotify to be introduced to the country. Well, this appointment could come soon as the company silently introduced Rs premium plans. 119 ($ 1.67) per month.
The option to register for the premium service seems to work only for existing customers. So you can try and get it.
- Go to the Spotify site on the desktop and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile and then on the Account option.
- Go to Edit Profile and change your country in India.
- When you've done that, go to the experiment page to sign up for the Monthly Plan. Currently it seems that only credit card payments are supported.
Obviously, some users have one off payments for (3 months, 6 months, and a year) and student plans available
– Anshuman (@ MrASanghvi) February 26, 2019
It also appears that selected users receive an option to download Spotify's app from the Play Store. However, the app is not officially available for Android or iOS. Well, this appointment could come soon as the company silently introduced Rs premium plans. 119 ($ 1.67) per month.
Spotify is now available in India. pic.twitter.com/NEiADWdac3
– "NewRomantics Stan" / Stream No one (@BrarzKhush) February 23, 2019
– Anshuman (@MrASanghvi) February 26, 2019
We will update you as soon as Spotify is officially launched in India