Sending large files via e-mail has always been a difficult task. All e-mail clients have attached file limits, which are usually about 30 MB. So if you want to send multiple photos or videos via email or a similar large file, you'll need to find a workaround.
In this tutorial, we guide you through two tricks that render sending large files via email possible.
Method 1: The Cloud
For the Unknown, you can make the most of the wide range of cloud services available on the Web.
For the purposes of this tutorial We will use Google Drive and Dropbox, which offer 17GB and 2GB of free cloud storage, respectively.
If you're not a big fan of the Google environment, you should skip the "Drive" section and try the Dropbox option instead
- Go to Google Drive
- Sign in with Log in to your Google credentials or log in
- Upload the file you want to share by clicking the new button (drive supports all file types).
- If you've uploaded the file, search for it in the search bar at the top of the page
- Open it and click the three-dot icon
- . Click on & # 39; Split & # 39; and select what kind of access you want to give people with the file link (Edit, Comment), View)
- If the people you want to send the file to have a Gmail account, just enter their E Mail addresses in the People field
- . Alternatively, you can also click "Get share link" and then "Copy" Linking & pasting into the email
If you're mobile, Drive also has an Android and iOS app.
- Go to the Dropbox website
- Login or Register
- Click on the Upload icon
- Select the file you want to email from your computer ,
- After uploading, locate the file in Dropbox and click the "Share" button.
- If you want to send the file To create a Dropbox account, add the e-mail address to the box above
- . Alternatively, you can also create & # 39; Link & # 39; click, copy and paste it in the email
Method 2: Zip it  Another option is here File-Zipping If the above method is not your thing, take a look at it.
- Go to the Win RAR website and download the program.
- Find the file you want to send by e-mail and right-click it
- If you have downloaded an e-mail client to your computer, click "Compress" X "and Email"
- If you do not, click "Add to" X "
- A ZIP file will be displayed Appear in the same location as the original file
- Hang the ZIP File to the email and click "Send"
.You can also create ZIP files on Android. Feel free to read our tutorial for more information.
If you have If you have problems with the above problems or would like to make a recommendation, you can write a comment below
Filed inFor more information on e-mail and productivity.