Stadia Connect just happened. This is Google’s pre-recorded virtual event that details what happens to the cloud-based game streaming service. Hooray!
This morning, Google announced that not only will many new games come on the market, some of them from very big publishers, but that a new feature will be introduced as of now. Let’s quickly talk about the new.
For the new feature, it̵
Below you can see the huge list of games coming to Stadia, as well as the publishers with whom Stadia has contracts to publish games on the platform.
Publishers / titles come by stadiums
- 2K – PGA TOUR 2K21, Mafia 2 Remastered, Mafia 3 Remastered, WWE 2K Battlegrounds, NBA 2K21
- Behavior Interactive Inc. – Dead in daylight
- Camouflaj – Republique
- CD PROJECT RED – Cyberpunk 2077
- Deep Silver choir, wind bound
- Devolver Digital – Serious Sam 4
- Dotemu – Windjammer 2
- Electronic Art – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, FIFA, Madden NFL
- FromSoftware – Sekiro: Shadows die twice
- HandyGames – El Hijo – A Wild West story, one hand clapping
- IO Interactive A / S – Hitman, Hitman 2, Hitman 3
- Konami – Super Bomberman R Online
- Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
- Matt makes Games Inc. – Celeste
- Milestone Srl – Monster Jam Steel Titans
- Mode Games – Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break, Cris Tales
- Necrosoft Games – Gunsport
- Pandemic Studios – Destroy All People!
- Ravenscourt – KONA, Relicta
- Splash damage – outcaster
- Super massive games
- Square Enix – Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Marvel’s Avenger, Outrider
- TinyBuild Games – Hello Neighbor, Hello Neighbor: Hide
- Ubisoft – Guard Dogs: Legion, Gods & Monsters, Assassins Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6
- Uppercut games
Watch the full Stadia Connect announcement video below.