Forget the March madness. We have a much more geekielleres tournament for you: the women of the Marvel universe . There are four divisions of 32 Badass heroes and villains from across the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Comics, X-Men films and Crossovers and more. The last matchup will make a goodie against a bad one … and only a Marvel woman will stop in.
Best of all, you can decide who that is
Meet the Secret Destroyer Department one of two divisions reserved for villains. Click on the names to learn more about each hero's story, powers, and appearance. (Some of them appeared under different names in Marvel's comic books.)
- Ayesha: This high priestess of the golden-skinned Sovereign race does not bother, especially if she suspects you of theft. The last time we saw her, it was in a midlife scene when she watched the gestation of Adam, a sovereign who looks like some real, really bad news. Ghost: Only half out of phase the whole time being a real crap. So fight for your life. But in she starts as an antagonist, so she's currently on our list of bad girls.
- Lady Deathstrike: Just think of women … and really mean, even if they are not spirit-driven.
- Raina: Her all-body spikes can even penetrate serious armor. Her claws are worse … and she can see into the future.
- Hela: This Asgardian goddess, thanks to her skill with her necrosword and her ability to summon infinite blades from her cloak, is more than a hero for heroes like Thor.
- Dark Phoenix: It happens when a very strong member of the X-Men loses control
- Madame Gao: Talk about cruelty. Here is a crime lord who not only deals with heroin, but also demands that his workers be blinded.
- Mariah Dillard: This nemesis of Luke Cage is also a lord of the criminal underworld and a reckless killer. She may not have traditional superpowers, but she does not underestimate her relationships.
Check out our main page who's the winner and who was knocked out every week. Have a look at the other categories here: