Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 preview with even more. The update bumps Windows 10 from build 18975 (posted on September 6) to build 18980. These builds are from the 20H1 branch, which represents the windows 10 update that will arrive in the first half of next year, possibly as the windows 10 May 2020 Update.
Windows 10 is being developed as a service. November update, Anniversary update, Creators update, Fall Creators update, April 2018 update, October 2018 update, and May 2019 update.
WSL is a compatibility layer for running Linux binary executables natively on Windows. Microsoft is currently working on WSL 2 release notes and ARM64 devices. The team also added the ability to set your distribution's default user using the /etc/wsl.conf file. There are also multiple bug fixes, including a long-standing issue for legacy Windows symlinks.
Now that Cortana is an app, Microsoft is giving all Windows Insiders an easily accessible Cortana icon. In the future, you will have the option to use Cortana if you speak a supported language, regardless of your OS display language. The new Cortana app currently supports English (United States), but Microsoft plans to support "the same set of languages and languages we currently support in retail."
In Windows 10 build 18963, Microsoft revamped the Optional Features page in Settings (Settings => Apps & Features => Optional Features). It's now available to all Windows Insiders.
This 20H1 build includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- There was an issue with the previous version of this issue the build.
- Fixed a deadlock in netprofmsvc.dll that was occurring in recent builds.
- Addressed an issue where Outlook would not launch if you clicked an incoming email notification.
- Fixed an issue impacting keyboard reliability in recent builds.
- Fixed an issue impacting WIN + (period) reliability.
- IME as feedback is addressed.
- Fixed an issue impacting screen snapping reliability in the last few flights.
- Fixed an issue that could result in certain app thumbnails the unexpectedly blank when you right-click them in Task View.
- Fixed an issue where removable devices were erroneously labeled as an HDD in Task Man ager's performance tab. They will now be labeled Removable.
- Converted Paint and WordPad into Optional Features. You can choose to uninstall them or reinstall them via the Optional Features in Settings.
- Settings for the apps & features page in Settings when searching.
- Fixed an issue that could result in settings crashing when updating your account picture.
- Ease of Access settings are no longer participating in settings synchronization (roaming).
- Magnifier reading now works better in applications like Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Magnifier no longer clicks the application when using the "Read from here" button or the Ctrl + Alt + Left Mouse Click keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed an issue where the text cursor indicator would not display when switching between left-to-right and right-to-left languages.
- Fixed an issue where the text cursor indicator would appear on read-only areas of the screen.
- Improved the ability to read the title of the window with Narrator while reading messages in Outlook.
- Improved auto-reading in Outlook with narrator to make it more reliable.
- Improved the verbosity of narrators when reading lists at verbosity level one.
- Fixed issue in certain areas Local Experience Packs (LXPs) may revert to English.
- 19659009] Fixed issues in certain wi-fi adapters not being able to load (code 10 error) after upgrading from a previous release of Windows and needing to be disabled and re-enabled for it to work.
Known issues 
- The Reset this PC cloud download option is not currently calculating the correct amount of space you need to free up. 5GB beyond what is prompted.
- The Reset this PC cloud download option is not currently working when specific optional features are installed. The process will begin, but an error will occur and roll back the changes. To work around this issue, remove the optional features before trying the cloud download option. The optional features are: EMS and SAC Toolset for Windows 10, IrDA infrared, Print Management Console, RAS Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK), RIP Listener, all RSAT tools, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Windows Fax and Scan, Windows Storage Management, Wireless Display, and WI SNMP Providers.
- 19H1 Insider Preview builds may cause PCs to experience crashes.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not working properly.
- Adding a New Language Pack ] Certain 2D apps (like Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store, 3D Viewer) are incorrectly treated as having protected content in Windows Mixed Reality.
- When capturing a repro video via the Feedback Hub in Windows Mixed Reality, you can not stop watching video, due to the protected content issue noted above. If you want to submit a repro video, you will need to wait 5 minutes for the recording to time out. When you reopen the app in Feedback> Drafts.
As always, do not install this on your production machine.