MacRumors has partnered with accessory maker Targus to offer our readers a 15 percent discount on the entire website on the company’s website. The exclusive offer runs until August 31 and offers our readers one month of savings on laptop bags, backpacks, docks and mobile accessories.
Note: MacRumors is a partner of these providers. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment that will help us keep the website up and running.
To get the discount, go to Targus and add an item to your cart. Enter the coupon code on the last checkout screen RUMOURES1
Below we’ve put together some ideas for accessories that you can use the new code for. Check out these and head to Targus before the end of November to take advantage of the sale.
- 15.6-inch Arts Edition Polka Dot Laptop Sleeve – $ 29.75 after $ 34.99
- 13-inch CityLite Pro laptop sleeve – $ 25.50 after $ 29.99
- 15-inch Groove X2 compact backpack – $ 59.50 after $ 69.99
- Save 15% on cables and adapters – $ 9.99 to $ 59.99
- Save 15% on screen protectors for iPhone and iPad – $ 19.99 to $ 64.99
- Save 15% on USB hubs – $ 18.99 to $ 99.99
Before the sale ends on August 31, find out about the 15 percent discount on Targus and then find out about the latest Apple bargains in our full lineup of offers.
This article, “Deals: Buy our exclusive 15% off Targus to save on iPhone, iPad and MacBook accessories” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article on our forums