OnePlus has released new OxygenOS Open Beta builds for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro phones. The latest Open Beta 18 builds for the two phones include the September 2020 Android security patch, new Game Space features, and some bug fixes.
According to the official changelog, OxygenOS Open Beta 18 is adding a new gaming toolbox to Game Space. You can use the toolbox for “convenient switches in Fnatic mode”. For an even more intense gaming experience, you can now choose between three notification types in OnePlus: Text only, Heads-Up and Block. Some of the other new Game Space features included in the latest Open Beta build include quick responses in the little window for WhatsApp and bug prevention.
Verizon is offering the Pixel 4a for just $ 10 per month on new Unlimited lines
Here is the full changelog:
- The known issues with the screen recorder have been fixed
- Fixed the issue of the notification bar not responding occasionally
- The Android security patch has been updated to 2020.09
- Updated GMS package to 08/2020
- Newly added gaming toolbox for convenient switching of the Fnatic mode. You can now choose from three types of notifications: Text Only, Heads Up and Block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in small window for WhatsApp and INS (enable this option by swiping down from the top right / left corners of the screen in game mode)
- Newly added function to prevent fault contact. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click it, and the notification bar will appear
- Add a “Best Answer” feature so you can flag others’ answers. The best answer is also rewarded with experience points
- When you add the mall function, you can buy cell phones and other OnePlus products more conveniently
- The log information collection function has been optimized
If you’ve installed the OxygenOS Open Beta 17 build on your OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro, you should get the new update wirelessly soon. While it remains to be seen whether the new Game Space features will find their way to the next stable OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 7 series, the Android security patch in September will certainly do so.