The highly anticipated pie update for the Razer Phone 2 is officially launched and will be available to owners of the unlocked model first. As already announced, the update should hit carrier models in mid-March.
The update reported by a Razer employee includes 4K video recording at 60 frames per second, gesture navigation, and more.
The update weighs 1
- Adaptive Battery
- Gesture Navigation
- Notification Management
- Digital Well Being Support
- The camera now supports 720p / 1080p / 4K with 60FPS video recording.
- ] Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Security Updates until February 5, 2019
Razer Phone 2 owners!
The worldwide launch of Android 9.0 Pie launches for the # RazerPhone2 ! This phone is sweeter than ever !!! Some things to look forward to: 4k60FPS video recording, Adaptive Battery, gesture navigation … Now check your phones to see if the update is available. If
– Khang Thai (@khangtthai) February 27, 2019