PUBG has been banned in India, but the new version of PUBG Mobile is available in Korea.
The new version is one of the versions of PUBG Mobile for players in South Korea. However, it can be played in any part of the world including INDIA without using a VPN.
You need to install it through a third party app like APK pure or other websites.
The update must also be installed in the same way.
While there are many differences between PUBG Mobile and PUBG Korean, they are pretty much the same in terms of mechanics, gameplay, matching, etc. So the change does not affect your skills. The downside is that you have a higher ping. The reason for this is that you are connected to the Korean servers. PUBG Korean has many different skins and also new features.
PUBG Korean players and PUBG global players can also play together and both games have the same server selection. So you can match PUBG Korean is just like PUBG Mobile when it comes to matchmaking. Players encounter a lot of hackers.
You will meet both PUBG Korean players and PUBG Mobile players in games and you can connect with and play with your global friends as well.
Benefits of PUBG Mobile Korean:
1. VPN is not required to play the game. Anyone can play the game from any part of the world.
2. Ping is the same as in the global version. You will get the same ping, but it will also depend on your network. I use a 4g Sim and in Asia Server I got a ping of 120 ms in the Korean version
3. The same server options are available as in the global version, and matchmaking is done with both global and Korean players, so it’s basically the same matchmaking as the global version.
4. Global Version and Kr Version Players can team up and play together.
5. Availability of Dongstaku Medals which can be used to open any 3 boxes: Pubg Box, Pubg Classic Box and Pubg Premium Box. 4 of these Dongstaku Medals are required to open one. Dongstaku medals are also items of the mythical category, but they can be obtained very easily.
Cons of the Korean PUBG version:
1. You cannot link your global version ID to the Korean version game and vice versa. Hence, you may need to open a new account when you start playing the Korean version of pubg.
2. You cannot join clans created by Global Version Players and vice versa.
3. You cannot claim UC gifts (such as the Royale Pass) from players on the global version
4. Some / most of the global version events are not displayed in the kr version. While the global release events aren’t very rewarding, some of them might be useful.
5. Boxes have a period of 20 to 30 days. If no rewards are received within the period, they may reappear after a very long time. After the period has expired, new items are added to the list of the respective boxes.