tech2 News Staff 24. September 2019, 14:19:07 IST
The Samsung Galaxy Fold was released in the Korean markets earlier this month and now the company has officially announced that the foldable smartphone will depart will be available September 27 in the US.
The foldable smartphone was launched at the MWC earlier this year, but due to hardware issues ̵
The screen of my Galaxy Fold review unit is in only two days Completely broken and unusable, it is difficult to tell if this is widespread or not. pic.twitter.com/G0OHj3DQHw
– Mark Gurman (@markgurman) April 17, 2019
It has been confirmed that the price of Galaxy Fold in the US is $ 1,980, depending on the design of the device.
- The top protective layer of the Infinity Flex display has been extended beyond the front bezel, so users can not b
- Additional reinforcements, probably on Hinge, better protect the device from external particles.
- The upper and lower parts of the hinge have been reinforced with newly added protective caps.
- Under the Infinity Flex display, metal layers were used to protect the screen.
- The distance between the hinge and the case of the Galaxy Fold has been reduced.
The company is reportedly working on another foldable smartphone that is expected to be launched next year as part of the upcoming Galaxy S11 series .
On our special domain name # Chandrayaan2TheMoon you'll find our entire collection of stories, in-depth analysis, live updates, videos and more about Chandrayaan 2 Moon Mission.