The second day of Amazon Prime Day 2020 is underway and you have until tonight at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET to take advantage of all of the offers. If you bought the Prime Day deals yesterday, you’ve likely seen significant price drops on must-have items like Sony’s WH-1000XM4 wireless headphones, AirPods wireless earbuds, tablets, and more. You still have the opportunity to partake in these exclusive Prime offers, as well as some news that pop up today.
We’ve highlighted new offers so you can tell them apart from older ones. Are you looking for non-Amazon retailers? Check out our Anti-Prime Day Deals.
To make sure you see the biggest deals, we̵
For more deals on fashion, housewares and other items, see The strategist Summary here.
Current Lightning Deals
Offers for films and TV shows
Amazon is offering Prime members an additional 20 percent discount on used, used and open box products in the Amazon warehouse. You should take a look at the selections of technology that might interest you before spending more on a new product.
Zendure’s SuperTank 100W Portable Battery Bank is $ 83 (typically $ 130) on Amazon when you use the on-page coupon, beating the best-ever price by almost $ 20. Get 15 percent off the cart when you purchase two Zendure products.
DJI’s Mavic Mini Combo with multiple accessories is $ 400 on Amazon, $ 100 less than the usual price
The DJI Osmo Pocket with charging case costs $ 300 on Amazon, which is $ 98 below the usual price
DJI’s Osmo Action Camera costs $ 200 on Amazon, which is $ 39 below the usual cost
DJI’s Osmo Mobile 3 gimbal with accessories is priced at $ 105 on Amazon, $ 13 less than the usual price
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1-inch, 2019, 64 GB) is priced at $ 180 (usually $ 280) on Amazon, making it the best deal we’ve seen so far
- The 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A with 32GB of storage costs $ 100 on Amazon (typically $ 118)
Satechi’s USB-C hub, which supports two 4K 60Hz monitors, costs $ 35 (typically $ 50) on Amazon, beating the lowest price yet of $ 49
Internal / external storage
- Motorola’s Edge (activated with 256 GB memory and support for CDMA / GSM network operators) is $ 495 on Amazon. The price fluctuates between $ 500 and $ 700 but is fixed at $ 495 through Prime Day.
- The Moto G Stylus (128GB storage, unlocked with full carrier support) is $ 240 on Amazon. It usually costs $ 300.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 with 5G support (unlocked, 128GB) costs $ 420 on Amazon (typically $ 500), beating the lowest price
The Samsung Galaxy S20 (unlocked, 128GB) costs $ 750 on Amazon (typically $ 1,000), beating the best price yet
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (unlocked, 128GB) costs $ 900 on Amazon (typically $ 1,200), beating the lowest price yet
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (unlocked, 128GB) costs $ 1,050 on Amazon (typically $ 1,200), beating the lowest price
The Google Pixel 4 (unlocked, 64GB) costs $ 449 on Amazon (typically $ 600), beating its best-ever price by $ 50
The Google Pixel 4 (unlocked, 128GB) costs $ 549 on Amazon (usually $ 899), beating the lowest price in history by $ 50
The Google Pixel 4 XL (unlocked, 128GB) costs $ 649 on Amazon (typically $ 999), beating the lowest price yet by $ 50
- The Moto G Power (32GB storage, unlocked with GSM / CDMA carrier support) is $ 135 on Amazon, beating the usual price of around $ 200.
- Razer’s Blade 15 Advanced (i7-10875H, RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, 300 Hz refresh rate, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD) on Amazon is $ 2,100 (typically $ 2,600), beating the best-ever price by about $ 100
- Razer’s Blade 15 Base Edition (i7-10750H, GTX 1660 Ti, refresh rate 144 Hz, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) is $ 1,300 (typically $ 1,600) on Amazon, compared to its previous all-time high of $ 1,466
The Asus ZenBook Duo UX481 costs $ 1,000 on Amazon, which is below the usual price of $ 1,150
Brydge’s Pro 12.9 Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Pro (2018, 2020) costs $ 100 on Amazon (typically $ 169), beating the lowest price by $ 30
- Brydges Pro Plus 12.9 Bluetooth Keyboard with Trackpad for iPad Pro (2018, 2020) at Amazon is $ 160, which is way below the usual price of $ 230
- Brydges Pro Plus 11.0 with a trackpad for the smaller iPad Pro (2018, 2020) costs $ 140 on Amazon, $ 60 less than the usual price
If you’ve got the latest 10.2-inch iPad, Brydge’s 10.2 Bluetooth keyboard for that size tablet on Amazon costs $ 80 (typically $ 130), which is $ 20 cheaper than the best price so far
- The 2017 iPad Pro and iPad Air (2019) are 10.5-inch tablets. If you have one of these, Brydge’s 10.5 bluetooth keyboard will fit perfectly. It’s only $ 60 on Amazon, slightly less than the usual $ 65 price.