At the beginning of this week, WhatsApp users started using both the iOS and Android platforms with the new "stickers" feature in their chats. For the uninitiated, stickers are these animated graphics based on different themes, moods and other categories. There are stickers on many messaging platforms, and WhatsApp is pretty late in the game anyway. Hike Messenger and Telegram, for example, have stickers some time ago.
But to attract attention and make things a little more interesting, you can now create your own Custom Sticker Packs for WhatsApp. You know how Google Keyboard lets you design Minis stickers? The operation is somewhat similar at WhatsApp. The only difference is that you need a third-party app for that.
Let us guide you through the process.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the label maker [ WhatsApp (by Viko & Co.). There you will get an app with the same name.
- Download and install the app. When you launch the app, an option named "Create a new sticker pack" appears.
- If you want to give the sticker pack a custom name, you'll get a pop-up option first. You can also completely skip this step.
- As soon as you go through this step, you will see an empty sticker compartment. Tap another to add a new one, and you can add a file from your phone, or click a new Sticker Pack file.
- Select an image and add a picture image you would like to have on the sticker. The outline bit can get a bit tricky, but you can undo and redo it. Let's go!
- After you've added all the stickers, click the green Publish Sticker Pack option at the bottom right.
After publishing, you'll be asked to add and accept these stickers to your WhatsApp app and follow the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers.
If you have not received the stickers yet, this is the case
If you have equipped WhatsApp with the Sticker Pack feature and would like to send some Diwali stickers to your friends, then go here over to get a complete overview of the Internet the same.