GameClub, the subscription-based iOS games service, today announced new changes aimed at families who are stuck at home and increasing the number of family members who can use a single subscription.
Up to 12 players can use GameClub's family sharing feature. Play GameClub games with a single subscription of $ 4.99 per month. For those unfamiliar with GameClub, older, long-forgotten iOS titles will be revived so you can play your favorite classics.
GameClub has more than 100 titles, none of which contain ads or in-app purchases. This spring, there are a number of new titles:
- Aralon: Sword and Shadow – An epic, skyrim-like role-playing game with several playable races and classes, an extensive craft system and countless quests.
- Neon Shadow – An action-packed first-person shooter in the spirit of PC classics that has been redesigned for a new generation of mobile gamers.
- Stellar Wars – The last entry in the Wars trilogy takes place in a distant future of science fiction, which offers its classic version of the extremely strategic gameplay with even more possibilities.
- Bardbarian – Recruit companions and fight hordes of enemies in this fun mix of shooter, castle defense, and role-playing with a great sense of humor.
- The Big Journey – This family-friendly platformer features a cast of adorable kittens and many unique worlds, and offers challenges for all skill levels.
- Bridgy Jones – This fantastic physics is based With the bridge building puzzler with visual flair you can build rickety structures that (hopefully!) Survive a level crossing.
- Circa Infinity – Work your way through extremely difficult levels to see how deep you can descend into the circle in this highly stylized circle 2D game with the feeling of Super Mario Galaxy.
- Swap This! – This twist on matching games lets you swap dice to create monumental chain reactions.
- Toki Tori – As one of the best puzzle platters of all time, this coveted fan favorite is being reborn with the high-resolution graphics of the Nintendo Switch version for mobile phones.
GameClub offers countless other games, from puzzles to strategy games to RPGs and more information can be found on the GameClub website. New games are added to GameClub every week.
In order to share a GameClub subscription with family members, GameClub users must log in to the new device with an email address and enter a 4-digit verification code that will be sent to that email address and enter to confirm the code on the device. It's a simple process that works outside of Apple's normal family sharing feature.
GameClub offers a free one-month gameplay trial. After that, the service will cost $ 4.99 a month.