Xiaomi is out to make a phone call with a smartphone. Jaws drops to the floor with his Mi Mix Alpha, the concept. 108-megapixel camera.
The company said the device has an insane screen to body ratio of 180.6 percent;
Aerospace grade titanium alloy + a.
Aerospace grade titanium alloy + a single piece of sapphire glass + embedded in high-precision ceramics.
– Xiaomi # FortuneGlobal500 (@Xiaomi) September 24, 2019
- Screen: Wraparound display with 180.6 percent screen- to-body ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- RAM: 12GB
- Rear camera: 108 -megapixel primary sensor + 20- megapixel wide-angle sensor + 12-megapixel telephoto sensor
- Internal storage: 512GB UFS 3.0
- Battery: 4.050 mAh nano silicon cathode battery
- Fast charging: 40W wired fast charging
- Software: MIUI 11
Because of the curved screen, there are no physical volume buttons on the phone. It uses pressure sensors on either side to adjust the volume.
The Mix does not have a selfie camera either. The company said because of the wraparound screen, you can just turn the phone around to take a selfie. The phone has a 108-megapixel sensor, which was supplied by Samsung (and announced last month).
The phone priced at a whopping 19.999 yuan ($ 2,814).
For more gear, gadget, hardware and news, follow Plugged on
Published September 24, 2019 – 08:34 UTC